The graphic map shall be a full color image printed on the reverse side of a 10 mil. Polycarbonate Lexan. The standard background is white, with other colors available upon request. The printed image is laminated to a 1/8″ rigid backing with a removable adhesive for future replacement. The graphic map shall be secured in a black (standard) anodized aluminum frame and mounted with a concealed security hanging system to prevent any unauthorized removal. The location of the FACP, main graphic map and other graphic maps shall be shown in red with “YOU ARE HERE” printed in red. Detection devices, nomenclature, building detail shall be color coded as specified by the engineer. The graphic map shall be manufactured by the H. R. Kirkland Co. or approved equal.
INTERIOR GRAPHIC MAPS
- A full color Image is printed on the reverse side of a 10 mil. Polycarbonate Lexan. Standard background color is white, unless specified.
- A Removable adhesive mounts the Lexan Image to a rigid 1/8” substrate.
- A Black (unless specified other) anodized aluminum #905 frame secures the Graphic Map. Consult factory for special frame finishes.
- A Concealed security hanging system is included (standard) to prevent any unauthorized removal.
- Custom frameless maps available – full color image can be printed to brushed silver aluminum, white aluminum, stainless steel, acrylics and wood. Please contact us for more information.
EXTERIOR GRAPHIC MAPS
- Full color image printed on 1/8″ silver brushed aluminum, white aluminum, or stainless steel.
- The map is designed to be screwheld to an exterior wall. The map has (4) .25â€ diameter holes, one in each corner, for mounting. Mounting hardware is not included.
The graphic map shall be a black screened printed image on 1/8″ clear anodized aluminum, or optional 16 gauge stainless steel. The graphic display can also include colors. The location of the FACP, main graphic map and other graphic maps shall be shown in red with “YOU ARE HERE” printed in red. The graphic map is designed to be screw held to a exterior wall. The graphic map shall have four .25″ dia. holes, one in each corner, for mounting. The graphic map shall be manufactured by the H. R. Kirkland Co. or approved equal.
STANDARD SIZES AVAILABLE
|8″ x 10″||12″ x 16″||24″ x 30″||36″ x 40″|
|8″ x 12″||12″ x 18″||24″ x 36″||36″ x 48″|
|10″ x 12″||18″ x 24″||30″ x 36″||*Custom|
|12″ x 12″||24″ x 24″||36″ x 36″|
*Custom frame sizes are available up 144″ x 144″
LEDs are not available on Graphic Maps. Please refer the the Graphic Annunciator section for LED applications.